MY SOUTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE: RELAXATION IN CUIDAD PERDIDA
Date of entry: May 21, 2009
Still, need to provide an update for Los Lanos…
- horseback riding ?
- whitewater rafting
- piranha fishing ?
- eating home cooked local food
- night safaris
- 4 guys walking across the Venezuelan savannah at night in just their underpànts…
- catching anacondas ?
- prehistoric turtles in the wild
- eating watermelon on a trip down an amazonian tributary
- seeing howler monkeys ?
- giant otters
- eating our piranha catch for dinner ?️
Truly, lots to say.
Anyway, I´m in Columbia now in Santa Marta with Tom, and its 8.31am local time on Thursday 14th May.
We’re headed off to Ciudad Bolivar for 5 nights and 6 days.
It’s jungle hiking time in search of the Lost City retaken by the jungle.
En route I will be busy waging war with God´s bloodsucking harbingers of doom – el mosquito.
Armed with my DDT, repellent, and anti malarials… I´m sure I will be fine.
All is well.
Ciao, for now, amigos. ?