I’ve written several answers on this which I think you’ll find v.relevant.
This is probably the most comprehensive list I’d look at. My answers on this subject across the range of questions have received 50k+ votes so I hope you find it useful.
I’m 29. Here’s what I’m doing before I hit 30:
- I wanted to do 20 marathons before 30
- I’m running the Maltese and Madrid marathon before Aug 18th
- I wanted to get a kitten
- I have two cats now
- I wanted to get some more tattoos
- I’m finishing my second sleeve
- I want to write a book
- Still need to do this one
There is no ‘TIME LINE’ or any of these things. All just irrational wants.
Ergo there are no things you ‘must do’. Other than those you like. If you like them enough. They become musts.
So my one ‘MUST’ is.
USE TURNING 30 AS AN EXCUSE TO BE/KEEP BEING A DARING MAN