This is a little bit like ‘signing a pre-nuptial’
It seems like you’re going in expecting to fail. Which means that it will probably fail a lot faster.
Marriage – your opinions of it aside echoes much ‘proof of commitment’ and ’till death do us part’ to the outside world.
Have you considered the practical implications to this?
- Oh I’m so happy for you both this is amazing hopefully you’ll be together forever!
- Well in 30 years ish I’d like to move on!
- Ah you two look amazing together! How long has it been?
- 7 years, according to the calendar got another 23 left
- So son – this is the women you’ll spend the rest of your life with!
- Well dad, one of two most likely
If you don’t answer like this, you’ll be LYING. Every week typically.
Dude. Don’t get married. Don’t do that to her or each other
No one ‘likes to lie’
No-one healthy anyway
For more of my advice upon life head here.