Why the hell would you do Computer Science then?
Of course there are ELEMENTS that don’t involve code
But really this is like saying:
- Should I major in Literature if I don’t really ‘love’ poetry?
- Should I major in Mathematics if I really don’t ‘love’ equations?
- Should I play basketball if I don’t really ‘love’ freethrows?
Does that make my point any clearer?
(btw I studied literature. Got $25k+ USD in the can and should never have studied it. Was in the same boat as you. Have not gone on to use my major at all)
Find something you felt you were:
- ‘Born to do’, or that you
- ‘Would do for no money at all’ or
- Something that comes very naturally to you
And search for them in that order.
I’d say that’s where you may find your life’s or at least next years purpose. 🙂