Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Here are some things I wish I’d known in my 20s:
- The days are long but the years are short. Use your time to better yourself
- ‘Fitting in’ is less important than being happy. Care less about conforming, care more about doing what you love
- Your years at school will be amongst the happiest of your life. Treasure them
- Book can teach you as much about the world as any one person can.Read every day
- Be nice; even when it’s hard to. It’ll be one of the most important skills you’ll ever develop
- Listen more, talk less. You don’t learn when you talk
- Smile, and have a blast with the people that you love before life takes over
- Find friends that are much older than yourself; their experience will become your wisdom
- Fall in love fast. it’ll teach you much about how to love through all the mistakes you will make
- Call your parents more often. You will never appreciate how much they love you
- Be prolific. You are more capable than you will ever know
- Exercise everyday. It’ll add a good 10 years to your life
- Pick ONE thing and commit to it for 15 minutes a day. You’ll be amazed by what you can achieve within a year.
- Learn a language. It’ll always help you
- Cooking is a skill that is life lasting. Learn to cook
- In 10 years from now no one will care what you studied, where you studied and how you used your time. So use it doing it what you love
Get the extended version of this here
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.