Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
What about any of these:
- My pops works in manual labour. He always reminded me:
- Son I didn’t work 100 hours a week for you to piss away your education on a two-bit job. That’s my life. Not yours. Go out there and be the best
- I don’t intend to disappoint him. That’s ‘why me’.
- I have a friend that’s in Delta Forces. He reminds me of something I hear from time to time. In life you’ll encounter two types of people. Hammers and Nails. I intend on being a hammer. That’s ‘why me’
- I didn’t get to this interview by accident. And my impending success won’t come as an accident nor as a surprise to those who know me best. I hope you’ll come to be one of those people
- I am going to be the keenest wolf to hunt in the pack. So ‘if not me, then who?’
For some of my learnings about life see here
This answer was taken from Deepak Shukla’s Quora
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.